Euroa Health Learn Local
at our learning space
Euroa Health Inc., in collaboration with Strathbogie Shire Council and other key stakeholders from Euroa, are pleased to offer great learning opportunities to our local communities to;
- Building the foundation for work and further learning
As an approved Learn Local training provider we offer pre-accredited training, designed to build skills and confidence for work and further learning in a diverse range of occupations available in the local area. This is achieved through a combination of face-to-face and online learning with the support of an individual coach.
- Building partnerships for future learning
We partner with selected training providers to support further training and access to essential qualifications/certificates in many areas of work. Wherever possible, courses will be provided in Euroa Health’s Learning Space or through access to Learning Space resources.
- Meeting community needs and hopes
We are committed to working closely with the community to provide relevant, engaging and timely learning opportunities.
Potential Learning Pathways (delivered by selected partners):
Certificate III options include:
- Individual Support (Disability or Aged Care)
- Health Services Assistance
- Education Support
- Civil Construction
Plus: relevant short courses
2021 Pre-Accredited Offerings:
- Exploring real work possibilities in your area
- Stepping into the job of your choice
- Digital Literacy
- Leap into customer service
For more information contact
Phone: 03 57950200