Join the Euroa Health Team
Be a part of something wonderful and
make a difference.
Why become a Euroa Health employee?
Euroa Health is located in the heart of picturesque Euroa township and surrounded by scenic rolling hills each with their impressive and unique display of granite rock.
Our organisations Mission is ”Quality individualised care within our community” with the important values of Respect-Compassion-Professionalism-Teamwork and Trust. All of our services are currently accredited with both Aged Care Accreditation and Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS).
Staff show pride in our organisation and deliver what we believe is best practice in the provision of service and care through the 22 Acute beds, 75 residentials Aged Care beds, Community and Allied Health Services.
Euroa Health strives to provide to staff;
- A learning environment with opportunity to further develop skills and capability
- Access to scholarship funding for further self-education
- Access to professional supervision for staff and leaders
- A happy, friendly and productive team environment
- Modern equipment and technology
- Access to work-life balance initiatives
- A commitment to flexible work arrangements (service delivery permitting)
- Salary packaging opportunity of up to $19k
- We are also spoilt with our own café open to the public and onsite.
We invite you also to take a look at our beautiful town through the website of Euroa Chamber of Business and Commerce https://www.visiteuroa.org.au/