Why work at Euroa Health
With more than 130 staff and 100 volunteers Euroa Health is a growing regional health service offering the advantages of city life combined with the beauty and freedom that comes from living in a regional area.
Euroa Health is the largest employer in the town and need staff from clinical care, administrative roles and our catering and cleaning services.
All our services are currently accredited with both Aged Care Accreditation and Australian Council on Healthcare Standards (ACHS). Staff show pride in our organisation and deliver what we believe is best practice in the provision of service and care through the 24 Acute beds, 75 residentials Aged Care beds, and Community and Allied Health Services. Euroa Health is located in the heart of picturesque Euroa township and is located just an hour and half from Melbourne.
From professional development, supported working environment, job satisfaction and salary packaging – there are a multitude of benefits that come from working at Euroa Health.
- Flexible working arrangements (service delivery permitting)
- Salary packaging income free from income tax up to $16k (meals, entertainment, accommodation and new/used vehicle Novated leasing)
- Free access to our Gym for Staff for the (2021/22 financial year)
- In house meal orders of high quality at low prices
- Access to scholarship funding for further self-education
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Smoke free environment
- Our own café onsite
Our People Services Officer is available Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5pm (excluding public holidays).
We invite you also to take a look at our beautiful town through the website of Euroa Chamber of Business and Commerce.