Urgent Care Centre
Euroa Health operates an Urgent Care Centre which is located on Kennedy Street Euroa
The Urgent Care Centre is available to the entire community from 6pm to 6am every night and all day Sunday when Euroa Medical Family Practice in Binney Street Euroa is closed, so that the on-call General Practitioners are available for us.
Our Urgent Care Centre is set up to assist patients with injuries or illnesses that do not appear to be serious or life threatening but cannot wait until your GP Practice reopens.
Our Urgent Care Centre will assist you in any medical situation which can include stabilising you or your family members medical condition and assisting with arranging Emergency Transfer to a larger Emergency Department via Ambulance.
Please see our information brochure – Urgent Care Brochure March 23
Euroa Health’s Urgent Care Centre does not have access to the Imaging Services at Euroa Health during the Urgent Care Centre opening hours.
Should you have a suspected fracture please present to another larger local Emergency Department.
$60 payable to Euroa Health on the day (eftpos available) and 50% off for Euroa Health Inc. members $30 AND $50 billed separately at the discretion of the Euroa Medical on-call Doctor.
Our Urgent Care Centre is located on Kennedy Street Euroa (marked red on the below map)
When to present to UCC
Some examples include:
- Common cold flu, cough or fever
- Cuts, scrapes or lacerations
- Allergies and rash (with or without a fever)
- Mild asthma or croup
- Conditions that are not life or limb threatening, but require immediate care
- Sprains and strains
- Sore throats
- Urinary tract infection
- Nausea, vomiting and diarrhoea
- Support with chronic health care as needed
When to call 000
- Any shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Any symptoms of a heart attack including chest pain in the left arm or jaw, sudden weakness or dizziness
- Signs of a stroke such as numbness, slurred speech, severe headache, weakness on one side of the face or lost consciousness
- Life or limb threatening injury
A recent user shares her experience:
Christina and her daughter Ella (aged 6) recently attended the Urgent Care Centre for stitches after Ella took a tumble at home. It was their first visit to Euroa Health Inc Urgent Care Centre and now knowing that a Euroa Health Inc Membership will allow them free access to the Urgent Care Centre means that this year Christina will not be without a Membership.
“The help was second to none and we did not need to go to Shepparton which is just fabulous.”
Who Provides Medical Care
Care is provided by Nurses and on call Doctors.
$60 per presentation, 50% discount for Euroa Health Inc. members. CLICK HERE to become a member 2023/2024 Membership form